Joint Health nutrition
In the past, the medical treatment for arthritis was confined to non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs or pain killers. However, this cannot cure the diseases but affects our liver, stomach and kidneys. Besides, these medications may cause duodenal ulcer and have no effect on preventing further joint damages.
Causes of degenerative arthritis:
Degenerative arthritis is caused by cartilage damages. Nowadays, people are too busy to do regular exercise; hence osteoporosis and knee joint degeneration may occur. Cartilages within our joints are made up of collagen which interlace with other important substances. Thus, collagen supplement can prevent and improve degenerative arthritis.
EVERGREEN Joint health nutrition contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which can reduce joint damages; speed up the recovery from joint damages; stimulate the growth of new cartilage tissues; help to maintain moisture of the cartilage so as to reduce friction during movements.
Glucosamine can be easily absorbed by our body, its functions includes:
- Facilitates Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid formation and increases the joints flexibility
- Alleviates degenerative joints, frictional inflammation, pain and swelling with deformities
- Maintains normal joint metabolism, improves joint functions
- Increases and strengthens bone density
- Repairs muscles tendons and cartilages
- EVERGREEN contains Glucosamine sulphate
What is Chondroitin?
Chondroitin is a kind of polysaccharide that consists of connective tissues and is the key component in the cartilages of the joints. It absorbs nutrients and water so that cartilage cells can have adequate fluid. Glucosamine, together with chondroitin will produce a complementary effect. If you are already taking joint health supplements, make sure that it contains Chondroitin.